Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. What is the company responsible for the processing of your data?
The company responsible for the processing of your data is:
Andrés Rodiño Lis, N.I.F .: 76822745p with registered address at Calle La Perla nº16 3 A, ZIP: 36970 Portonovo, Pontevedra, Galicia Spain. Online travel agency duly registered .Contact: [email protected]
For any question related to this Privacy and Data Protection Policy, the User may contact Rooteiro in the email [email protected]
Please read carefully and follow the following recommendations:
The Website is not directed to minors. Please activate parental control to prevent and control the access of minors to the Internet and inform minors about aspects related to security.
Keep antivirus software installed and updated on your computer, which guarantees that your computer is free of malicious software, as well as spyware applications that put your Internet browsing at risk, and compromise the information stored on the computer.
2. How is the data processing in Rooteiro?
Rooteiro, The protection of your privacy and personal data is taken very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the utmost care, complying fully with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, "RGPD").
3. What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, we inform you that your personal data will be treated with the purposes listed below:
1.Preserve the services requested by the User on the Website.
2. Send Newsletters and commercial and promotional communications related to the services of Rooteiro which may be profiled, by email, what's up, by letter, telephone, or by other equivalent electronic means of communication, if the User so wishes.
Likewise, the User consents to the processing of their data for the creation of profiles, as well as for the segmentation of their data. The aforementioned treatments may be aimed at the analysis and realization of statistics to know the traffic and use of the Website by Users, as well as the determination of their tastes and preferences to send promotional information according to their interests.
However, the User may revoke the consent in each commercial communication sent to him and, at any time, by notification at the following email address [email protected]
3. For the provision of the service demanded by the User,Rooteiro will treat health data of this, obtained from the information provided by the User to Rooteiro in the corresponding form within the framework of the required service. Said treatment must be expressly authorized by the User through the granting of explicit consent, which will occur at the time of contracting the service. In this sense, we inform you that Rooteiro will carry out in all cases a treatment of your health data with total confidentiality and in accordance with what is established in the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data, adopting the necessary security measures to guarantee the security of the data processed.
4. Data conservation
The data collected by Rooteiro will be kept as long as the contractual relationship of provision of services is maintained.
The User is informed that their data will be collected only for the purposes set forth in the preceding paragraphs and will not be treated in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
5. Veracity of the data provided by Users
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating to Rooteiro, any modification of them. The User will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the data provided, reserving Rooteiro, the right to exclude from the registered services all Users that have provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that may be provided by Law.
It is recommended to have the utmost diligence in terms of Data Protection through the use of security tools, not being able to hold Rooteiro responsible for the theft, modification or loss of illegal data.
6. How do I revoke my consent and exercise my rights?
The User has the right to:
A) Access your personal data
B) Request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate,
C) Request its deletion
D) Request limitation of the processing of your data
E) Oppose the processing of your data
F) Exercise the right to forget your data
G) Request your portability. In addition, you will have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated treatments.
To exercise these rights it is necessary for the User to prove his / her personality to Rooteiro by sending a photocopy of his / her National Identity Document or any other valid means in Law.
Without prejudice to any other administrative appeal or legal action, Users will have the right to file a claim with a Control Authority, in particular in the Member State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, in If you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing the exercise of your rights satisfied. The Control Authority before which the claim has been filed will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
7. Data security
Rooteiro undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation.