Do you want to discover new sensations?, are you a foodie and wine lover?. The purpose of this 8 days 7 nights tour is to make your visit unforgettable, we want to exceed your expectations and create a solid connection between you and locals.
Ribeiro is situated in the northwest of the province of Ourense, boasts a well preserved heritage, standing out places such as Ribadavia and its jewish quarters, Monastery of San Clodio and its impressive two cloisters built in a Baroque and Renaissance style or natural monuments like Pena Corneira.
Romans found this area a perfect place for wine prodution, planting first vineyards Ribeiro has a vast tradition of producing wine, being one of the most important area of wine-producing since the IX century untill the 17th. Moreover, if you love hot water, it is a perfect area for discovering different hotspring during the route.
During those 4 days, you will discover a wide range of familiar wineries where wine is made in sustainable way and environmentally friendly.
What about food? same as other parts of Galicia, Ribeiro has a wide range of fresh products produced by locals, following strict standars in order to get the best quality. Trying chorizo, turnip greens, or celtic pork, Carballino´s octopus style is a must!!!
Your home will be a cossy winery hotel situated near Ribadavia, surrounded by vineyards, a place to put your feet up and chill out.
- Wine visits in different wineries around Galicia and north of Portugal.
- Lunches in local restaurants.
- Cultural visits : Ribadavia, Monastery of San Clodio, Monastery of Oseira, Santa Tegra mountain or Tui
- Hot spring in Prexigueiro (winter time).
- Tahona de Herminia, tasting Jews sweets.
- Boat trip along the estuary of Arousa, showing traditional arts of fishing.
- Special lunch using local products in a Galician traditional house built during the late 19th century, early 20th century.
- Visit to Ocean Secrets in Vigo, an interpretation boat where you can learn about the seabed of the Vigo´s stuary.
- Boat trip along the canyons of the river Sil.
What is included
- 7 nights at special boutique hotels.
- Private transport.
- English guide.
- Daily breakfast.
- All lunches included.
- Entrances, visits and activities included.
What is not included
- Medical travel insurance.